Aparian Releases Enhanced ControlNet Router
The Enhanced ControlNet Router provides intelligent data routing between either EtherNet/IP or Modbus TCP/RTU and a ControlNet network. This allows the user to integrate ControlNet devices into a EtherNet/IP based Rockwell Logix platform (e.g., ControlLogix or CompactLogix) or any Modbus Master or Slave device with minimal effort.
The ControlNet Router also provides intelligent data routing between ControlNet and Ethernet PCCC (CSP). This will allow the user to connect new PanelView Plus devices (with no ControlNet interface) to existing ControlNet networks.
The Enhanced ControlNet Router now also supports owning ControlNet IO by scheduling the ControlNet network in the Slate software environment whilst the ControlNet Router is operating as a ControlNet Keeper. The Enhanced ControlNet Router can also own EtherNet/IO IO whilst being a ControlNet Target.
Aparian Releases CANopen Router Series B module
The CANopen Router/B module provides intelligent data routing between either EtherNet/IP or Modbus TCP/RTU and the CANopen bus network. This allows the user to integrate CANopen devices into a Rockwell Logix platform (e.g., ControlLogix or CompactLogix) or any Modbus Master or Slave device with minimal effort. The module can be configured to be either a CANopen Master or CANopen Slave allowing the user to not only integrate CANopen devices into a Logix or Modbus system, but to also allow the user to use EtherNet/IP or Modbus devices in an existing CANopen network (by using the CANopen Router/B in Slave mode).
- Module has various operating interfaces:
- EtherNet/IP Target (Class 1 connection as well as Direct-To-Tag Logix tag access)
- Modbus Slave (TCP, RTU232, and RTU485)
- Modbus Master (TCP, RTU232, and RTU485)
- EtherNet/IP Originator (Class 1 connection with up to 5 EtherNet/IP devices and Explicit Messaging with up to 5 EtherNet/IP devices).
The CANopen Router/B can have up to 124 CANopen Slave devices (when operating as a CANopen Master) each with up to 32 PDOs. When operating as a CANopen Slave the module can emulate up to 128 PDOs with various CANopen node addresses.
The CANopen Router/B can map up to 100 Service Data Objects (SDOs) from various CANopen Slaves into any of the of the operating interfaces (EtherNet/IP Target, Modbus Slave, Modbus Master, or EtherNet/IP Originator) similar to the mapping of CANopen Slave Process Data Objects (PDOs).
The CANopen Router/B also supports NMT management and LSS Node and Bit Rate Assignment as well as Time Synchronization and Emergency message handling on the CANopen network.
i90 Scanner supports Bailey® IMASIx3 / NASIx3 - 16 Channel Analog Input (Thermocouple / RTD)
The EtherNet/IP I90 Scanner module now supports the legacy Bailey® INFI 90 ® IMASI03 / NASI03 and IMASI13 / NASI13 modules which provide 16 Channel Analog Inputs for Thermocouples and RTDs. The i90 Scanner connects to a Rockwell Automation Logix Controller (e.g. ControlLogix or CompactLogix) via EtherNet/IP and plugs directly into the i90 IO rack (MMU). This allows the i90 Scanner to connect to, and control, the IO in the i90 rack(s). The newly supported Bailey ® INFI 90 ® IO modules are in addition to the existing range of IO modules supported by the i90 Scanner:
- IMDSI02 – 16 Channel Digital Input
- IMDSO04/NDSO04 - 16 Channel Digital Output
- IMDSM05 / NDSM05 – 16 Channel Digital Input/Digital Output
- IMASI02 / NASI02 - 15 Channel Analog Input
- IMASO01 / NASO01 - 14 Channel Analog Output
- IMCIS02 / NCIS02 - 4 Channel Analog Input + 2 Channel Analog Output + 3 Channel Digital Input + 4 Channel Digital Output
- IMASI03 / NASI03 - 16 Channel Analog Input (Thermocouple / RTD)
- IMASI13 / NASI13 - 16 Channel Analog Input (Thermocouple / RTD)
PMIO Scanner supports Honeywell® Low Level Analog (LLAI) and Low Level Analog Input Multiplexer (LLMUX).
The ControlLogix 1756 PMIO Scanner module now also supports the legacy Honeywell Low Level Analog (LLAI) and Low Level Analog Input Multiplexer (LLMUX). The PMIO Scanner provides an interface between Honeywell TDC 3000 IOPs and a ControlLogix system. The newly supported Honeywell TDC 3000 ® IOPs are in addition to the existing range of IOPs supported by the PMIO Scanner:
- HLAI6 – High Level Analog Input Processor (16 channel)
- AO16 – Analog Output Processor (16 channel)
- DI32 – Digital Input Processor (32 channels)
- DO16 – Digital Output Processor (16 channel)
- DO32 – Output Processor (32 channel)
- AO8 – Analog Output Processor (8 channel)
- LLAI – Low Level Analog (8 channel)
- LLMUX – Low Level Analog Input Multiplexer (32 channel)
ControlNet Router supports establishment of an EtherNet/IP Class 1 connection to target devices.
The ControlNet Router can now own EtherNet/IP devices by establishing a cyclic Class 1 connection to these devices. This will allow the ControlNet Router to map the EtherNet/IP device’s input and output assemblies to a Logix controller via a ControlNet connection. A Logix controller can then own a EtherNet/IP device, using an existing ControlNet network infrastructure.