The Modbus Router/B combines the best of both the Modbus Router and Modbus Router 485 into a single module.
The Modbus Router/B supports Modbus RTU232, Modbus RTU485 (now isolated), and Modbus TCP.
The module supports CIP USB which can connect directly to a Logix Controller (via the USB port) to exchange data based on the Modbus Mapping.
The module also has an embedded switch which will allow the Modbus Router/B to operate in a EtherNet/IP DLR ring.
See Modbus Series B.
- Intelligent routing to Logix, SLC, & MicroLogix
- Connect to Logix via Ethernet or USB
- Dual Ethernet Ports supports DLR
- Supports reactive tag mapping
- Supports scheduled tag mapping
- Slave mode supports multiple node mapping
- Converts between Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU
- Isolated RS232 and RS485 ports
- Converts EtherNet/IP to Modbus TCP
- Converts EtherNet/IP to Modbus RTU (RS232 & RS485)
- Easy to install and configure