Aparian Releases Modbus Series B Router
The Modbus Router/B combines the best of both the Modbus Router and Modbus Router 485 into a single module.
The Modbus Router/B supports Modbus RTU232, Modbus RTU485 (now isolated), and Modbus TCP.
The module supports CIP USB which can connect directly to a Logix Controller (via the USB port) to exchange data based on the Modbus Mapping.
The module also has an embedded switch which will allow the Modbus Router/B to operate in a EtherNet/IP DLR ring.
See Modbus Series B.
- Intelligent routing to Logix, SLC, & MicroLogix
- Connect to Logix via Ethernet or USB
- Dual Ethernet Ports supports DLR
- Supports reactive tag mapping
- Supports scheduled tag mapping
- Slave mode supports multiple node mapping
- Converts between Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU
- Isolated RS232 and RS485 ports
- Converts EtherNet/IP to Modbus TCP
- Converts EtherNet/IP to Modbus RTU (RS232 & RS485)
- Easy to install and configure
Aparian releases Honeywell TDC 3000® I/O Scanner interface for Logix.
The 1756 PMIO Scanner enables multiple Honeywell TDC 3000® PM/HPM/APM Input/Output Processors (IOPs) to be owned by a ControlLogix controller providing a seamless migration path to the Allen-Bradley ControlLogix platform from the legacy Honeywell TDC 3000® systems. The PMIO Scanner plugs directly into a ControlLogix chassis and connects directly into the TDC 3000® redundant I/O Link.
- Provides a Reduced-Risk Migration strategy for legacy Honeywell systems
- 28 x IOPs per PMIO Scanner
- Scanner Modes:
- Run - PMIO Scanner configures IOP, reads inputs & controls outputs
- Shadow - Listen only, provides Input & Output Readback values to Logix for checkout/testing/HMI/Historian
- Learn - Uploads configuration from (Honeywell) pre-configured IOPs
- Options to Add & Configure IOPs:
- EB (Exception Build) File Import
- Online Learn Option
- Manual Configuration
- Redundant I/O Link (Channel A and B)
- Redundant PMIO Scanners are supported
- Integration into Logix with dedicated Add-On-Profile (AOP)
- Diagnostics available in Logix
- Easy to configure – Free Slate Configuration Utility
Aparian's Single Point HART Gateway now UL certified
The IP-Point-HART module can convert any analog device into either EtherNet/IP, Modbus-TCP, or DNP3 TCP/UDP protocols. This includes 4 to 20 mA input and output devices with or without HART communications as well as 0 to 20 ma devices without HART. This device is unquie in that in screws directly into the instrument via either a 1/2" NPT or M20 thread. Both versions support loop powered and external power devices.
The IP-Point-Hart is available in Input or Output variations:
- A-IP.HART-I for HART input devices like process instruments.
- A-IP.HART-O for HART output devices like valve positioners.
The conversion to EtherNet/IP enables a HART device to be added directly into a Rockwell Automation Logix IO tree. The Modbus-TCP option enables a HART field device to be viewed as a Modbus Slave. The DNP3 option converts a HART field device into a DNP3 Outstation. The DNP3 option, also supports Secure Authentication, ensuring secure communications across the Ethernet network.
In addition, a rich collection of process and diagnostic information is provided directly into Logix, without the use of any explicit messaging. HART commands can also be relayed to the device using an EtherNet/IP message relay object. A DTM (Device Type Manager) is available further simplifying device configuration and management using an FDT frame.
Aparian Time Sync Module Improvements
Aparian has release improved Time Sync Module. The A-TSM Series B has an isolated GPS receiver improving noise/surge immunity. The TSM/B is also certified for CE and UL Class 1 Division 2.
In addition to PTP, the Time Sync module supports synchronizing legacy PLC platforms (PLC5, SLC) as well as MicroLogix controllers by either writing GPS time directly into the system file of the controller or to a integer file. The Time Sync module also supports writing GPS time to a Modbus register.
- 1588 PTP - Precision Time Protocol Grand Master Clock
- Cost effective time synchronization solution
- Cross Platform (DCS, PLC, CompactLogix, ControlLogix, Electrical Protection Systems, Modbus)
- Support for Legacy PLC5/SLC time synchronization
- 1588 PTP Network Transport UDP or IEEE802.3
- Network Time Protocol (NTP) master or slave
- High accuracy time synchronization (onboard GPS receiver)
- Isolated GPS Receiver
- Position, Velocity and odometer readings
CANopen Router released
The Aparian CANopen Router provides intelligent data routing between either EtherNet/IP or Modbus TCP and the CANopen bus network. In a Logix system the module uses Direct-To-Tag technology allowing CANopen devices to exchange data with a Logix controller without the need to write any ladder or application code in Studio 5000.