The HDLC Router provides intelligent data routing between EtherNet/IP and HDLC (RS485) which can help the migration from GEM80 control systems to ControlLogix or CompactLogix platforms, where an HDLC interface is required.
- Intelligent routing to GEM80 Controller over HDLC (RS485)
- Supports 48k and 180k Baud
- Supports NRZI, FM0, and FM1 encoding
- HDLC Master or HDLC Slave operation
- Supports 2-wire and 4-wire communication (peer-to-peer or multidrop)
- Supports full duplex or half-duplex communication
- Interfaces to Starnet module
- Configurable input/output assembly for HDLC devices
- Supports Interface Modes: Table Exchange, Broadcast with Response, and Broadcast without Response.
- Supports Modbus TCP