BAILEY i90 SCANNER
The i90 Scanner allows interfacing between a Rockwell Automation Logix system and the ABB/Bailey INFI 90® system (INFI 90® is a registered trademark of ABB Automation Inc.).
This allows the INFI 90® rack-mounted I/O to appear “native” in the Logix controller.
The i90 Scanner connects to a Rockwell Automation Logix controller (e.g., ControlLogix or CompactLogix) via EtherNet/IP and plugs directly into any available slot the INFI 90 I/O rack (MMU) connected to the I/O Expander Bus. This allows the i90 Scanner to connect with, and control, the I/O in the INFI 90 rack(s). The i90 Scanner derives power from the Bailey INFI 90 rack (MMU).
- Bailey INFI 90 I/O Interface for ControlLogix and CompactLogix
- Provides a Reduced-Risk Migration strategy for legacy Bailey systems
- Supports up to 34 Bailey® I/O modules per i90 Scanner
- Supports Redundant i90 Scanners
- Supports Device Level Ring (DLR)
- Supports Shadow Mode (Listen only mode, where existing CPU is still in control)
- EDS AOP(Add-On-Profile)
- May be inserted and removed under power
- Diagnostics available in Logix
- Easy to configure – Slate Configuration Utility