HONEYWELL PMIO SCANNER
The 1756 PMIO Scanner enables a Honeywell TDC 3000® PM/HPM/APM Input/Output Processors (IOPs) to be owned by a ControlLogix controller providing a seamless migration path to the Allen-Bradley ControlLogix platform from the legacy Honeywell TDC 3000® systems. The PMIO Scanner plugs directly into a ControlLogix chassis and connects directly into the TDC 3000® redundant I/O Link.
- TDC 3000 I/O Interface for ControlLogix
- Provides a Reduced-Risk Migration strategy for legacy Honeywell systems
- 28 x IOPs per PMIO Scanner
- Redundant I/O Link (Channel A and B)
- Redundant PMIO Scanners are supported
- Integration into Logix with dedicated Add-On-Profile (AOP)
- Diagnostics available in Logix
- Easy to configure – Slate Configuration Utility
Custom length I/O Link Cables are sold separately.
Honeywell and TDC 3000 are registered trademarks of Honeywell International, Inc.